How to setup Operating System selection for clients in WHMCS solusiovps module?
This can be achieved by setting up Configurable Option for Application selection:
- Login into WHMCS admin panel.
- Browse to WHMCS > Menu( icon on the top left of the page) > Configuration > System Settings:
- Open Configurable Options and click Create a New Group:
- Type necessary Group Name and Description and click Save Changes:
- Click Add New Configurable Option:
- Type 'Operating System' in Option Name field, select Dropdown in Option Type, type 'OSID| OSName' in Add Option field, where 'OSID' is the ID of the Operating System which you can find at SolusIO > Images > Operating Systems(ID Column) and 'OSName' is the OS name which will be displayed for clients:
- Click Save Changes
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 for other OSes.
- Browse to WHMCS > Menu( icon on the top left of the page) > Configuration > System Settings > Configurable Options and click edit page of the created Configrable options group:
- Select WHMCS product(s) for the created configurable option in the Assigned Products field by clicking on the necessary product(s):