In continuous efforts to improve our services and customer experience, all support interactions were routed to Solus Help Center
Here you can find the answers for the majority of questions that may arise.
How do I log in to the new ticketing system?
If you have an active SolusVM account you can log in to Solus Zendesk using your account email
• Browse to Solus Help Center
• Click Sign In
• Click Forgot my password
• Specify the email address and click Submit
The email with password reset link will be sent to the specified mailbox.
How do I create a new ticket?
To create a new ticket do the following:
• Log in to your Zendesk account
• Click Submit a request and select the request type(Technical request or Billing request)
• Select one of the options: I want to provide server access or I don't want to provide server access
Note: If you select I want to provide server access it will be necessary to sign the Data Protection Agreement for being in compliance with GDPR using this instruction.
• Optionally you can specify sub-account email in the corresponding field if you wish to receive updates on its email
• Click Continue With Ticket Submission
• Fill in the field Full Description and attach necessary files if any in the Attachments section.
• Click Create Request
I am logged into the new ticketing system, how can I find my support requests?
To see your request log in to your Zendesk account, click on your name on right top of the page and click My activities. Your support requests will be listed under Requests tab: