- Unable to create a custom Linux KVM template following the article - the following error occures on the fifth step:
# /scripts/kvmtemplate --mode=package --vmid=kvm123 --generation=2
virt-sparsify: error: libguestfs error: zero_free_space: write:
/sysroot//ny06qyxe.toi: File too large
- The Source VPS has more than 50 GB of HDD space
The Source VPS disk size is too big, the recommended disk size for the Linux template is 10-15 GB.
- Log in to the KVM Node via SSH where the template is going to be created.
- Create the Source VPS with a smaller size (10-15 GB).
- Re-create a template using the article.