- When starting the migration from OpenVZ 6 to OpenVZ 7, it stuck right at the beginning on 0%.
- The following can be found in the migration logs:
CONFIG_TEXT: Container start in progress, waiting ...
- Container is actually started and running fine.
Some software on the VPS prevents the migration.
/usr/local/solusvm/scripts/ovztransfer.sh file on OpenVZ 7 node removing all
--wait from the
vzctl calls. For that:
- Log into source node via SSH.
- Create a backup of the original file:
# cp -a /usr/local/solusvm/scripts/ovztransfer.sh /root/
- Execute the following command in order to remove all
--waitfrom the script:
# sed -i 's/--wait//g' /usr/local/solusvm/scripts/ovztransfer.sh
- Restart the migration.