- A new KVM VPS with mounted ISO image does not start - it stays offline in SolusVM > Virtual Servers > VPS
- The following output is displayed when starting the VPS with debug at SolusVM > Virtual Servers > VPS > Reboot(Debug):
SVM_ERROR: no data was returned
- Attempt to start VPS manually on the KVM node fails with the following error:
# virsh create /home/kvm/kvm101/kvm101.xml
error: Failed to create domain from /home/kvm/kvm101/kvm101.xml
error: Cannot access storage file '/home/solusvm/kvm/iso/windows_image.iso': No such file or directory
ISO image is absent on the KVM node.
- Log into SolusVM web interface
- Sync the missing ISO image using steps 7-11 from this article
Please sign in to leave a comment.