- Unable to reinstall VPS in SolusIO:
SVM_ERROR: Server error
- The following error is shown upon checking the Console tab in DevTools:
SVM_ERROR: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()
The user reached a limitation of server creations:
Note: in the example above the user firstname.lastname@example.org belongs to the "One server" Limit Group.
- Log in to the SolusIO admin panel.
- Navigate to SolusIO > Access > Limit Groups > the_limit_group > edit.
Note: in the current example the_limit_group is One server. Replace it with the actual value.
- Add more servers or set servers to Unlimited:
- Click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.