- Manual backup is stuck at 0% in SolusIO
- While pinging the Management Node hostname (example.com) that has the IP 203.0.113.2 it occurred that actually, it is resolved via another IP address:
# ping example.com
PING example.com (203.0.113.3) 56(84) bytes of data.
- The server has been purchased from the Cloudflare company
Cloudflare redirected traffic to their servers but the connection to port 5671 was prohibited. This port is required for the rabbitmq service - it is responsible for the tasks in SolusIO.
- Log in to the Compute Resource via SSH.
- Change the IP in the configuration file on the CR
/etc/solus/agent.jsonso that it has the correct IP 203.0.113.2:
# cat /etc/solus/agent.json | grep "api_host"
Otherwise, contact Cloudflare to open port 5671 or deactivate the proxy mode.
See the list of required ports for SolusIO Management Node on the link.