- Unable to boot KVM VPS in SolusVM - it stays Offline
- The following error is displayed when rebooting VPS in debug mode at SolusVM > Virtual Servers > VPS > Reboot(Debug):
SVM_ERROR: error: failed to connect to the hypervisor
error: Cannot create user runtime directory '/usr/local/solusvm/.cache/libvirt' permission denied
- Bridge name on the Node settings page in SolusVM differs from the Bridge name on the Node
An incorrect bridge name is set on the Node settings page in SolusVM
- Log in to the SolusVM admin panel
- Navigate to Node settings page at SolusVM > Nodes > edit_node () > KVM Bridge
- Change the bridge to the actual one.
Note: To see the bridge name run the command on the KVM Node:
# brctl show
Please sign in to leave a comment.