KVM VPS is not created when creating with Generation 1 template and thin-provisioning.
The following error is in build log at SolusVM > Virtual Servers > VPS > Build Log:
CONFIG_TEXT: Logical Volume => not found /vmdata/kvm101.img
This issue is regestered as a product defect with ID SVM-2879.
As a workaround,
- Login to SolusVM admin panel.
- Create a VPS without template.
- Connect to KVM Slave node via SSH
- Sync the template to the VPS manually using the command:
# dd if=<path-to-template> | gzip -d | dd of=/vmdata/kvmID.img bs=4096
- Re-configure the VPS at SolusVM > Virtual Servers > VPS > Re-Configure
Please sign in to leave a comment.