- OpenVZ VPS migration fail in SolusVM.
- The following error in the migration log file(log file path is displayed at SolusVM > Virtual Servers > VPS > Migration) on the destination node:
CONFIG_TEXT: vzctl exec 101 mounttail: cannot open 'email@example.com' for reading: No such file or directory
The VPS is in suspended status which prevents migration.
- Log into SolusVM admin panel
- Unsuspend the VPS at SolusVM > Virtual Servers > VPS:
- Start migration again at SolusVM > Virtual Servers > VPS > Migrate
Please sign in to leave a comment.