- Unable to run the SolusVM AutoFTP backup
- Getting the below error in the page SolusVM > Nodes > the_node > Auto FTP Backup > Log:
SVM_ERROR: Cannot change to source directory
The FTP destination directory is wrong in AutoFTP backup settings.
- Log in to the SolusVM interface
- Navigate to SolusVM > Nodes > the_node > Auto FTP Backup
- Edit the AutoFTP backup settings - mention the FTP user's home directory in the Directory field
Note: For example, If the user name is test, then the home directory for the test user is
/home/test/. But mentioning the directory as
/will upload the backup files into
Run the backup manually on Node where the Backup is configured:
# php /usr/local/solusvm/includes/autoftpbackup.php --mode=all --debug=1
Please sign in to leave a comment.