Additional IPs provided by OVH do not work in SolusVM KVM VPS
Due to strict MAC address filtering on OVH network, it is necessary that the additional IPs have the main IP's MAC address since additional IP addresses are added as secondary IP address of the network interface inside the VPS.
- Remove virtual MAC address in OVH panel using this article:
Delete a MAC address
- Log in to SolusVM admin panel
- Browse to SolusVM > IP Blocks and click Manage IP's button next to the IP block where the additional IP address is located
- Click on MAC Address of the corresponding IP address:
- in pop-up window remove the MAC address and click Save
- Re-configure VPS at SolusVM > Virtual Servers > VPS > Re-configure
Please sign in to leave a comment.