- Failed to start migrated KVM VPS. The following error is produced when rebooting the VPS in debug mode at SolusVM > Virtual Servers > VPS > Reboot(Debug):
CONFIG_TEXT: Domain kvm135 has been undefined
Domain kvm135 defined from /home/kvm/kvm135/kvm135.xml
Domain kvm135 marked as autostarted
error: Failed to create domain from /home/kvm/kvm135/kvm135.xml error: Cannot access storage file '/home/solusvm/kvm/iso/debian-9.8.0-amd64-netinst.iso': No such file or directory
- The iso is attached to VPS on the source server
The iso mounted to VPS on the source server does not exist on the destination server.
- Log in to SolusVM admin panel
- Open SolusVM > Virtual Servers > VPS
- In Settings section click Unmount at CD Rom setting:
Please sign in to leave a comment.