- Status of VPS is Offline in SolusVM > Virtual Servers or SolusVM > Virtual Servers > VPS although it is actually online.
- In a different locations of SolusVM web interface, there are warnings:
CONFIG_TEXT: undefined constant
On master server in the file /usr/local/svmstack/php/php.ini option "display_errors" is enabled:
CONFIG_TEXT: grep "display_errors" /usr/local/svmstack/php7/php.ini
display_errors = On
- Connect to SolusVM Master node via SSH
- Open the file /usr/local/svmstack/php7/php.ini in a text editor
- Disable the option "display_errors" by setting its value as 'Off':
CONFIG_TEXT: display_errors = Off
- Save and exit the config file
Please sign in to leave a comment.